REASONS OF LEAVING
Here you can find a list with variety of different reasons that we received from nationals or foreigners (expats), who decided to leave New Zealand.
Check the reasons that motivated them or have played a roll on their decision to leave New Zealand.
Our list is not a complete list and of course doesn't include all the reasons that exist. We are constantly updating the list, so if you see that the reasons, that motivated you are not included, let us know. We will be more than happy to add it.
- far away from everywhere
- driving on the left side of the road
- very expensive properties
- "insane" cost of living in bigger cities
- lower quality of housing
- limited public transportation
- the population suffer from Tall Poppy Syndrome
- dental treatment is very expensive
- limited career options
- not a lot of A/C
- mosquitos and sand flies
- higher cancer risk because a hole in the ozone
- expensive investment visa requirements